Old 16-09-2004, 08:37 PM
Derek Broughton

George wrote:

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

"Jim Humphries" wrote in message
news:alaZc.287170$J06.120685@pd7tw2no...
What is this talk about Winter!

snip

I am still waiting for Summer. We put a pool in, in mid-july. I have been
in it 11 times. *sigh*

BV.

At this point, I think you're going to have to wait for next summer. That
is,
unless you plan to join the Polar bear Club. lol

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE LATE NOTICE:

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, Summer has been
cancelled for 2004. We will try to bring you summer next season.
Unfortunately, Mother Nature insists that she is losing money and needs a
salary cap. July demands sunny-day parity with August before even
considering a cap, and August insists that it's his God-given right to have
32 sunny days if he wants.
--
derek