Old 13-09-2004, 07:50 PM
Bill

"Ignoramus2437" wrote in message
I am on a low carb high fat "paleo diet". In the front yard, we have a
concrete retaining wall that is a boundary of our land. Beyond the
retaining wall, 3 feet lower, is a public sidewalk. I rented a monster
tiller recently, and tilled a 24" strip of land immediately adjacent
to the retaining wall. (did a lot of other tilling to plant a lawn
elsewhere).

My desire is to plant some pretty, high fat, low carb, edible plants
that are not grains.

That's a foolish diet, you may lose weight for a while, but you may also die
from clogged arteries, cancer, stroke, heart attack, etc., before the next
year is up.

Low carb diet is nothing but a scam.

Bill