Old 17-09-2004, 01:26 AM
RichToyBox

BV,

Use number 2. An indoor outdoor digital thermometer has a long lead on the
outdoor sensor, and it should be waterproof, so just tie it to a measuring
pole and submerge to a depth and read. I can't think of any better ideas.
--
RichToyBox
http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/index.html

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message

1. A piece of PVC with aquarium syle stick on thermometers placed at

regular
intervals. I would place this in the pond and then retrieve and take
readings as neccessary.

2. Buy a single water proof probe. Attach it to a stick, and take
measurements by placing it into the pond at different depths.

3. A better idea that RichToybox will suggest.

BV.