Old 17-09-2004, 05:02 AM
Norman

I don't know why the oil ran out. It hadn't been that long since I put oil
in and checked it.

The lesson here is to never NEVER EVER EVER assume there is oil in that thar
sump! Spend the extra minute or two and check the dipstick otherwise you
will finish up being the dipstick!!

Regards,

Norman

"len gardener" wrote in message
then your not the first one to do that norman,

in 10 years of being a mower mechanic i saw my share of the problem,
even some who bought them in a box from a discounter got home fueled
it up and mowed for about 10 minutes until the new moter siezed then
they cheekily wanted a warranty.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the

environment

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before

you send.