Old 17-09-2004, 04:28 AM
Daren Byrd

Default [IBC] Yaupon Holly Problems

Maybe someone out there can help me with a curious problem I am having
with my Yaupon Holly. About a week ago all the leaves started turning
dark greenish brown. I checked all possible infestation and moisture
problems but everything seemed to be normal. As of today the leaves have
all become brittle and are falling off at the slightest touch. I trimmed
a small branch to make sure the wood is healthy and the underlying tissue
is a healthy green. The tree is rather large and established about 18"
tall with 2" thick trunk. Anyone have any ideas??

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++