Old 17-09-2004, 06:39 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Sounds like a treefrog, they only hang out in water in the spring/early
summer, otherwise they hang out in the bushes and travel when the
sprinklers are on or rain. I haven't had them on the screen, but I'm had
them at the door step of my sliding door now and then. ~ jan

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:31:33 GMT, "Claudia" wrote:

I am a suburbanish newbie ponder. The closest "wild" water is 4 blocks away
over major streets. WHERE did the frog staring at me - as in eye level- on
my screen door come from tonight? And then when I didn't let him in the
house, but shut the slider - WHERE did he go to? No frog sounds, totally
surprise.

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~