Old 17-09-2004, 12:00 PM
Bonnie Jean

Bob, will ornamec 170 kill moss? I'd like to kill the grass in large areas
where moss is also growing. I just bought some wettable sulphur which will
lower the pH, hopefully killing the grass over time, and only making the
moss happier.

"Bob" wrote in message

ornamec 170

Bob

"Winter" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

I am trying to establish a larger area of groundcover (ajuga).

It has
been a losing battle to the grass even though I have weeded and
mulched frequently. Obviously if I could get ahead of the grass

for a
season or two it would take care of itself. Does anyone know of

an
herbicide spray that will kill grass but not a broadleaf

groundcover
such as ajuga.

thank you.

Dennis