Old 13-09-2004, 09:32 PM
The Queen of Cans and Jars

Jennifer wrote:

Ignoramus2437 wrote:

That's a foolish diet, you may lose weight for a while, but you may also die
from clogged arteries, cancer, stroke, heart attack, etc., before the next
year is up.

Bill, I am not looking to lose weight. I lost weight last year and
kept it off, by eating a moderate carb diet, plenty of meat, eggs etc,
about 25% of calories from carbs, calorie controlled.

This is why it's not good net-iquette to cross post.

it is, in fact, proper netiquette to crosspost if the original post is
relevant to more than one group.

People in the garden group will have opinions about your food choices.

Better to post it twice individually.

like they aren't going to have an opinion on it if he posts it
individually?