Old 17-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Benign Vanilla

Bonnie,

Would you seriously be interested?

BV.

"Bonnie" wrote in message
Benign Vanilla wrote:
Hey gang,

I am currently working on a project to create a coffee table style pond
book. The details of the layout and such are still being refined, so I'd
rather not share them yet. We are still evaluating whether this is a

viable
project or not, and we decided the first step would be to see if we

could
stir up interested and get volunteers to let us interview them and
photograph their ponds.

To get started we are looking for candidate ponds in the NJ, DE, and MD.
We'd like to test some ideas out locally, before we have too many

expenses
traveling around.

If you are interested in having your pond featured in a book, please

contact
me offline at

jeffrey at darofamily dot com or at bvanilla at tibetanbeefgarden dot

com

Thanks.

BV.

Right now my pond would be a good example of what can happen
when you don't keep up the trimming of plants! I've pulled
3 wheel barrels full of water hyacinth and there are still
too many! The lilies have suffered because of it! So if
you want an example of what not to do - just let me know.

But, my water is clear ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ