Old 17-09-2004, 09:21 PM
Richard Wright

I'm the OP. Thanks for that, Ken. But I too searched Google! I think
you will find that the listings are all for a Swiss brand that sells
in Australia for a few thousands dollars. That price is why I asked
the group whether anybody knows of a Made in China version,

The replies argued the virtues (or otherwise) of Chinese goods and
queried me about my seeming laziness. Nobody pointed to any brand. So
I guess there isn't one.

Richard

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 05:09:24 -0700, "Kenneth D. Schillinger"
wrote:

I did a quick Google search for electric secateurs and came up with
listings for them; They are available.
Ken.

Does anybody know whether there are Made in China versions of electric
secateurs? If so, from where can they be obtained?