Old 17-09-2004, 09:42 PM
MrChaos007

Cause 6 bucks for a plant aint all that much. Gotta grow em, get the
dirt, get a pot, water it for months and then you gotta sell to a
ungrateful cheap skate who doesn't appreciate how much time and effort
and expense it takes to run a retail greenhouse.

It ain't no millionaire making business.

Let me tell you.

George Twain
Owner

M_Twain wrote:
I need to buy about 20 - 1 gallon pots of Cast Iron plants for an understory
shady area and would like some ideas on where to buy these Cheap! For
example, Red Barn is selling 1 gal pots for 5.99, which is very high it
seems, and there are not very many stalks in each.. They are treated like
weeds by many folks so I don't see why they are priced so high, as they
propagate rapidly etc....

Thanks!!
Mark