Old 18-09-2004, 12:22 AM
RichToyBox

When Frances came through here one of my water garden club members pond is
near a large pond, small lake. The lake level rose about 12 feet, putting
his pond under about 4 feet of water. His koi apparently went to the bottom
and hunkered down. When the lake receded, the fish were, as near as he can
tell, all still in the small koi pond.
--
RichToyBox
http://www.geocities.com/richtoybox/index.html

"Gareee©" wrote in message
I'm up in NC, and wwe're getting buckets of water all day, with what looks
like another 2 days worth ahead, and we already had mudslides n such from
the last huricanne.

Kinda funny though.. our pond is still mostly green again, but when it was
raining hard today, I checked up on it, and all the fish were up near the
top, almost as if they were "playing" in the rain! LOL!!

I'm a little concerned about overhigh water levels as well. Hope the

little
guys don't get washed out, and take a yard trip...

--
Gareee© (Gareee "at" Charter "dot" net)
Homepage: