Old 06-02-2003, 02:27 AM
Mosfunland

Default pond de-icer

The ice is about 6 inches thick. I know it is frozen to the shelf, because I
can see fish that got trapped there, frozen. We have had some really swift
coldfronts move in over this winter. I figure I will go out tomorrow after
work and try and drill somemore holes. It works the best if the bit is moving
in the right direction......not a carpenter here....at all...

I guess I'll try the hot water, but I think it is a moot point by now.
Unfortunately....and sadly I think I have lost all my fish and frogs.

Maureen