Old 18-09-2004, 03:36 PM
redclay13

"Terry Cox" wrote in message
. ..
Help, as a result of the hurricane a tree fell on the property behind my
house and apparently there was a big wasp nest in the tree. The tree fell
so the nest is still on the other property but nest is about 5 feet from

my
property line. And boy are these wasps mad, thery're swarming all over

that
back part of my yard. What should I do, give them a few days to calm down
and then spray or is there any chance they'll relocate elsewhere ??? I'd
call a professional but problem is nest is not on my property but its
causing a major problem in my back yard....Any help will be much

appreciated
Just after sundown when the wasps go to nest spray it with gallons of the
best insecticide you can buy. Pump sprayer works just fine.