Old 18-09-2004, 03:39 PM
loonyhiker

Maddie,
I hope you fared well through the storm. Ivan came through here on
Thursday night at the same time my mother in law passed away in a
neighboring town. Unfortunately, I had to drive in that mess! Other
than that, we are fine. I appreciated your prayer for safety! No
matter what religion or belief, it was a nice thing to do (of course
you are always nice!)

loony

"madgardener" wrote in message ...
Cosmic Muffin..............I just wished a prayer for safety to everyone,
hoping no one got hurt, or killed. I'm not starting up a discussion on what
I do or do not believe in. I believe in the goodness of men, and in fairies
sometimes. Can't I just wish a simple prayer of safety? geeze!
madgardener who got over 8 inches of rain today and lives on top of a ridge
(but Interstate 40 eastbound is closed from mile marker 451 into North
Carolina at the #20 exit because all teh rain made the highway crumble and
come apart)