Old 18-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Beecrofter

Charles Woolever wrote in message ...
I have a hibiscus plant that was doing poorly inside. It's leaves were
yellowing and falling off. In the early summer, I put it outside, kept
it watered and fertilized it once a month. It flourished. You'd never
know it was the same plant. Now I need to bring it in soon for the
winter and wondered what process to go through to acclimate it to being
inside.

Also, I'd like to start off on the right foot and make sure its growing
environment is optimal. I have south, west and north windows to chose
from. Should I stop fertilizing it?

Thanks for the help.

Charles

If you have enough light it will grow all year long indoors.
When they drop their leaves is when I take cuttings to root.