Old 18-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Phisherman

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 10:16:30 -0400, "Terry Cox"
wrote:

Help, as a result of the hurricane a tree fell on the property behind my
house and apparently there was a big wasp nest in the tree. The tree fell
so the nest is still on the other property but nest is about 5 feet from my
property line. And boy are these wasps mad, thery're swarming all over that
back part of my yard. What should I do, give them a few days to calm down
and then spray or is there any chance they'll relocate elsewhere ??? I'd
call a professional but problem is nest is not on my property but its
causing a major problem in my back yard....Any help will be much appreciated

Soon after sundown, spray the nest with wasp/hornet killer. These
products can spray a stream 20 feet long so you don't need to get too
close. Check the nest the next day, and repeat the spray the next
evening. I have always had luck with just one spraying.