Old 18-09-2004, 06:47 PM
Wishy13764

Default Non-stop Begonias

Bought this yellow begonia early summer and true it does constantly show flower
buds during the summer. Now here in the northeast, as the weather gets cooler
they seem to thrive more. More buds, more open flowers and the stem even extend
out more. It gets the same exposure and early morning sun. Now, what I would
like to know, how to handle it when it gets too cold to leave outside. Will it
continue thru the fall and winter till next spring? Should I let go dormant and
save the bulb? I tried that once and the bulb never came back.