Old 19-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Jim Carlock

The fact that every lake and river in the United States of
America holds toxic levels of mercury is somewhat old news.

Some Sears stores were given maps detailing the contanimation.
The whole country was marked as contaminated in 1991, and
the Sears store that I worked at was required to keep a warning
handy to show to customers if any customers came in to buy
fishing tackle and inquired about the safety of fishing. If your
local tackle shop or Sears store doesn't have such a map, then
you might want to contact a lawyer and see if you can sue.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.

"remove munged" wrote:
On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:01:36 GMT, "Frank Logullo"
wrote:

The mercury one is really crap. I've got more mercury in one
tooth in my mouth than 1,000,000 fish combined and I'm
still hear to talk about it.

Yes, you are, but working with an obviously addled brain! One of the
primary effects mercury on already delusional sub-adults.