Old 19-09-2004, 03:50 AM
gromit

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 18:51:41 +0800, in aus.gardens
"Nancy" top posted:

I lived in Perth for some years and had hydrangeas in my garden.
As long as they are in shade or part shade they will be okay.
Keep the soil moist all the time and make sure you build up the soil as
they like rich soil.
Prune it back a bit in late winter or early spring and add some fertilizer.
happy gardening

[snip]

Thanks for that. The plot that I was going to put it in gets sun for
most of the day (being on the southern fence boundary), so it appears
as though this may be too much. I may just relocate the pot then. I
was of the impression these plants like a lot of sunshine (like
roses).

--
Phil
To reply delete "NOTHANKS"