Old 14-09-2004, 10:11 PM
Bill

"marengo" wrote in message
Bill, do you realize how hysterically funny your post is?!

Bill wrote:

| a.. Such diets may produce short-term weight loss through
| dehydration.

In a way I feel sorry for you, because you are so misinformed and stupid
enough to promote the tired old Lies that no one listens to any more.
Maybe
you could switch careers and find some nice snake oil to sell?

Don't feel sorry for me, you are the dumbass, trying to make valid research
seem like a joke, because you fell for the scam.

I did look at your pictures, the weight loose is awesome, but you can do
that on a balanced diet without putting your health at risk.

BTW who is that cow behind you in the first picture? LOL

Bill