Old 15-09-2004, 01:37 AM
jammer

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:27:38 -0700, ~ jan JJsPond.us
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 00:48:50 -0500, jammer wrote:

I have never had to worry about ph and stuff,
everyone was happy.

Time to worry, you've seen all the answers of what kits to have on

hand, so
I suggest you get them and let us know what the numbers are. )

Yes, i guess so.....

In a nutshell, you added at top pond that pours into the old bottom

pond,
fish are/were dying in the bottom pond, but were okay in the top

pond?

YES

How big a pump did you put in the lower pond?

250gph

How long did it pump till you had to turn it off?

24 hrs or so

You disturbed a plant, releasing mulm in the lower pond?

yes

Was this before or after the pump was circulating?

before

~ jan

And the fish i added and tried to save, they died. I guess

cleaning the bottom pond is a must, for one thing.

Thanks, jan