Old 15-09-2004, 11:27 AM
Roy

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 02:43:13 GMT, "ppdavid"
wrote:

===I need to thin out the fish in my pond. A local pond store said he would
===buy the koi but we have not discussed prices yet. The fish are in the
===18-22" range and healthy. What is a reasonable value for fish of this size?
===Paul D
===

I sure as hck don;t have a clue but around this part of the country,
if you had a koi that size, it would serve you best to hire Wells
Fargo or a Brinks truck to transport it, and have the Terminator
guard it in your pond! I swear at the prices they are asking, they
have to be made of solid gold or platinum.
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.