Old 19-09-2004, 01:55 PM
Terry Cox

Problem is nest is inside the dead tree trunk which is now laying on the
ground. I can see where they're coming in and out of though. Also they are
really big, the bigest wasp I've ever seen, front half of body is brown,
rear half yellow. So maybe they're some type of Bee ????

"Terry Cox" wrote in message
. ..
Help, as a result of the hurricane a tree fell on the property behind my
house and apparently there was a big wasp nest in the tree. The tree fell
so the nest is still on the other property but nest is about 5 feet from
my property line. And boy are these wasps mad, thery're swarming all over
that back part of my yard. What should I do, give them a few days to calm
down and then spray or is there any chance they'll relocate elsewhere ???
I'd call a professional but problem is nest is not on my property but its
causing a major problem in my back yard....Any help will be much
appreciated