Old 19-09-2004, 03:15 PM
Franz Heymann

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:34:08 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

I have no greenhouse and I always lose a lot of the cuttings and
seedlings of hardy plants which I try to overwinter in a cold

frame.

I am considering rigging up an illuminated spot in a spare part of

my
garage where the young plants could stay during the worst part of

the
winter. An area of around 2'6"" x 2'6"" would do very nicely.

I have had a look at a few web sites, all of which were produced by
folk who appear to be unable to express themselves unambiguously.

Who is prepared to post some advice on lighting requirements?

Any Dutch pot grower :-)

Is it illegal to grow it in the open in Holland?

perhaps this http://www.hydroponics.com/light/growlamps.htm

Google with grow lamps.

Thanks for the URL. I'll see what it says

Franz