Old 19-09-2004, 06:59 PM
paghat

In article , wrote:

Doug Kanter wrote:

Write to the pig in the White House and tell him
you're aware of his crimes. Then, vote correctly and send him back to his
so-called "ranch".

Give it up, Kanater. The election is over, you guys didn't even have a
candidate this year.

You're only half right. It ain't over & even a dog's pecker wearing a
straw hat has a good chance of being rightly perceived as the superior
choice when Bush is the other opption. But you're right insofar as it is a
bloody shame there wasn't a candidate so qualified that it didn't need to
be this down-to-the-wire photo-finish before we know if Bush gets to be
Lord of Destruction four more years.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Visit the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: