Old 19-09-2004, 05:26 PM
Howard

jammer wrote in news:vubqk0pf9apckbl1c37b6otb62a211qa00@
4ax.com:

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 21:29:25 GMT, Howard
wrote:

I bought a house last year, built a small pond about 4' x 5' and have

couple koi and some other smaller gold fish, the fish lived through

last
winter and all did well over this past summer, I hear about people

have
breeding problems, too many fish etc.. how come my fish never bred,

NOT
that I want any more fish, but I am curious.

I must have some combination of male/female fish with what I have, 14

in
all.

I know, small pond, too many fish, but the pond is clean, clear and

the
fish are doing well.

The big fish gobble up the babies.

I suppose that one way of keeping the population under control. :-)