Old 19-09-2004, 08:58 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message , Paul Whitmore
writes
Dear all,

My wife is extremely interested in gardening and is considering starting her
own garden design / consultancy service.

However, before she starts, she would like to gain a gardening qualification
to prove her knowledge, the thing is there seems to be quite a few different
courses available.

So my question is :- What would be the most "recognised" or respected
gardeining qualification that someone could acquire ?

TBH, if I was going to employ a garden designer, I don't think I'd be
that bothered about the qualifications, I'd be more interested in their
experience, their designs, etc.

Where have they worked, what sort of gardening experience, some examples
of their work (preferably see some in the flesh)

I think she should choose a course that will give her what she feels she
wants and needs
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: