Old 20-09-2004, 04:06 AM
orchids3

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message link.net...
Another thing: I learned that Kent and Cheryl Davis (Lazy Daze) had massive
damage; the whole roof peeled off, as I understand it. Shame.

Diana

Ivan was too far west of of to bother Jacksonville - Have had a house
full of
Airforce people and their families brough here to safety (Sons in the
AF).
They all live in the Ft Walton Beach/Pensacola area.
Francis blew down 6 Oak trees five ft from my shade house area but
didnt hit anything. Not one of my 400 or so cymbidiums blew off the
bench - I now have a
lot better light