Old 20-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Peter Duncanson

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:57:20 +0100, Paul Rooney wrote:

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:19:53 +0100, Oz
wrote:

Er, no, actually it belongs to Jim.
It belongs to anyone else about as much as your house belongs to someone
else. Jim may, or may not, run it with children in mind (or even the
rest of the population), but that's another matter.

Actually it's mine. I lay claim to the lot. It was promised to me in a
dream one night, after I'd polished off a bottle and a quarter of
Bells. I can't remember any details though.

One of the details is that your promised land has the historical name
Mesopotamia. Your presence there is required urgently. You need to pacify
your tenants.

--
Peter Duncanson
UK (posting from uba)