Old 20-09-2004, 04:08 PM

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 13:51:25 +0100, Malcolm
wrote:

SNIP

(2) As I didn't know what "fulvates" are, a word not in my SOED, I
looked it up with Google. The first site I came to was of a firm selling
what they term "Health Care Nutritionals"!

So, are you ready for this?

"Essential and vital to nutrition, fulvates are nature's life force
energy. Invisible to the naked eye, these microscopic electrolytes
empower all living organisms. Without fulvates, virtually all land-based
life could not exist. Their immense source of electrical energy supports
revitalizing cell metabolism, a significant increase in organ
respiration rates, and boosts overall health potential. Fulvates are
water-based organic electrolytes (substances that dissolve in water and
are capable of conducting an electrical charge). Fulvates are composed
of low-weight or small molecular substances secreted by microorganisms
in the soil enabling plants to provide life force energy to plants and
animals."

HAHAHA

I had a spoonful of fulvates only yesterday morning and already I
have now grown a full head of hair , have thrown away my crutches and
can see.

I think I'll just go down the garden and eat some more of the excellent
tomatoes growing in the polytunnel. Who knows, some of the fulvates in
my soil might have got into them :-)