Old 21-09-2004, 02:35 AM
SVTKate

I have the coolest thing. It's very old. It's a two story cricket cage made
of bamboo with little doors on either side that slide up and down. It has
been one of my most treasured items for many years though I have never tried
to catch and keep a cricket. I try to never kill them though.. it's bad
luck.

Kate