Old 21-09-2004, 10:18 AM
Franz Heymann

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 21/9/04 7:34, in article ,

"Franz
Heymann" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 20/9/04 21:43, in article

,
"Franz
Heymann" wrote:

snip Hello Sacha,

You and Martin you have jointly steered me to what I anticipate

be
a successful ending to my quest.

Franz

Oh, good - I hope they turn out to be what you want. People

could
probably
construct something similar out of chicken wire, don't you think?

Yes, probably. But what do you do with all that chicken wire

which is
left over after you have made all the baskets you want from only a
tenth of the roll of wire?
{:-))

I *think* you can buy it by the metre, can't you?

I tried a couple of years ago and the firm would not let me have less
than a roll. But never mind, for better or worse, those much
discussed van Tubingen baskets are on the way........

I used to use it a fair
bit for doing big flower arrangements. Failing that, Franz, you

will
discover that what you most need in life is a sturdy fruit cage and

adjust
your thinking accordingly. ;-)

You can't build a fruit cage on soil which is only 6" thick before you
hit bedrock. {:-((

Franz