Old 21-09-2004, 01:02 PM
Noddy1961

The only time I ran out of oil was when the moron who serviced my trusty old
Tecumseh (think that's how it was spelt) engine on a rover base didn't
replace the oil during the service. Got the thing home and 5 minutes later
ceased up, took it straight back and they said bad luck I shoulda checked
the oil. Worse thing was I also trusted them with my chainsaw and exactly
the same thing happened. And they were recommended by all the contractors in
the area, least to say not many of them use the Pr--ks any more. Got me a
Masport now been goin strong for 8 years starts first time every time.Even
the missus can start it. She has discovered that no one annoys you when
mowing the lawn. After all it is hers the kids thought it was great when I
wheeled it in on Xmas day for her all those years ago.

"len gardener" wrote in message
lol good one norman,

yup my sales advice to customers always check that dipper, and in our
summer use mono-grade oils eg.,. 40 sae to 60 sae, the multi-grades
are made for cars.

enjoy

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do" but consider others and the
environment

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you
send.