Old 21-09-2004, 03:28 PM
Pinkpggy

I've seen pond vacs advertised that use a garden hose to create a
vacuum to clean bottom of pond.Has anyone had any experience positive
or negative. Are their any other vacs available for $150 or less
Thanks Hank

We have the Muck Vac which uses a hose. It was around $69, I think. It comes
with a wand that extends and a vacuum attachment, plus a long hose that extends
out so that it goes into your yard. It doesn't have a lot of suction, compared
to a shop vac. But for cleaning string alage off of your waterfall or other
rocks, it works great. Here is a web page that tells about it.
http://www.muckvac.com/
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html