Old 15-09-2004, 08:41 AM
J. David Anderson

Bill wrote:

I did look at your pictures, the weight loose is awesome, but you can do
that on a balanced diet without putting your health at risk.

BTW who is that cow behind you in the first picture? LOL

Bill

Bill, you are an obnoxious little piece of snot.

I am sorry that I responded to you in a civil manner in my last post,
however as I am a strong believer in karma, I will take comfort in that
probability. When you are diagnosed diabetic and come looking for
support I hope that people remember you. You don't have to be overweight
to become diabetic, something that you don't seem to know, but will one
day learn; hopefully the hard way.

David

--

To reply, please include the letters DNF anywhere in the subject line.

All other mail is automatically deleted.