Old 16-09-2004, 12:25 AM
Roy

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 22:58:40 GMT, Crashj
wrote:

===On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:47:38 -0700, San Diego Joe
===wrote:
===Under the heading of "Always Looking for Something New":
===So I went to a local pond shop today looking for yellow butterfly Koi. They
===didn't have any, but did have some African Tilapia, which they said would
===over winter here in San Diego. Does anyone happen to have any experience
===with these guys?
===
===Excelent eating. Hungry little buggers.

From talking to folks here in Alabama they do not over winter too
good in Zone 8, and are marginal in zone 9, but the closer they are to
zone 9/10 they do fine. Don't have a clue as to what zone So Cal is in
but I would think its a lot warmer........
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.