Old 22-09-2004, 02:41 AM
Gene Schurg

Trainman,

Mine is in spike right now. I purchased last October in spike and the new
growth this year is about to open. This year is the second mature growth
with 2-3 immature growths behind them.

I didn't do anything special. It gets the same light as the other Catts. I
fertilize it for 3 consecutive weeks then one week just water. I grow it in
a 6 inch clay pot in a mix of 1/2 medium CHC and 1/2 medium Aliflor.

Maybe you have a plant that is a reluctant bloomer? Mine is a merclone of
L. anceps 'Irwin's' AM/AOS.

Good Growing,
Gene

"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
What's the trick to getting this to bloom? I have a mature unbloomed plant

in a
six inch pot hanging about a foot from the ceiling of my greenhouse. Any

ideas?