Old 16-09-2004, 02:07 PM
Gale Pearce

Hi Kathy - a lot of people add dechlor to any new water they add to their
pond - if you have chlorine in your water supply and not chloramine a lot of
us get away without using dechlor as long as the amount you add is not too
much (an inch or so) - I also put together a filter which will take out 95%
of the chlorine in my water if I have to add a large amount (5"+) For the
smaller amounts. I "spray" the water into the pond to help aerate and
dissipate as much chlorine as possible
Gale :~)
"WilsonKKW" wrote in message
I had to add water to pond. I am concerned about the cholrine in the
water..will it hurt tje Koi??
--Kathy