Old 22-09-2004, 04:37 PM
Crashj

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:48:29 GMT, wrote:

I rarely meet anyone who believes otherwise. What a pleasant surprise. Ingrid

I hang out with a group of people who are very well informed, for
amateurs. We are looking for physicians who want to help us learn more
about the professional side of health maintenance. This would be an
opportunity to make money for your informed opinions and advice. Heart
Health is a special part of our concerns, along with proper nutrition.
Contact me by email if you want to learn more.
hardie at gonowmail.com will reach me.
--
Crashj