Old 22-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Ray

I don't recall, are we talking crown rot?

If so, douse it thoroughly once with hydrogen peroxide. When it is totally
dry, liberally sprinkle the affected area with cinnamon and keep the area
dry.

..
"janet_a" wrote in message
om...
well that harlequin phal i posted about a bit ago ("wisdom of the
group" post) and that i thought i killed all the rot off of is showing
rot again. (and yes, unfortunately the new growth *is* a spike
instead of a basal keiki as some here had theorized; i'll have to
whack it off i guess.) the leaves are still fat and waxy and it's
still putting out nice fat roots. (in fact, it's the healthiest
looking plant with rot i've ever seen. :-)

so the question is, how often to treat with hydrogen peroxide without
killing the plant? :-) is this a weekly thing, bi-weekly, every
other day? your thoughts appreciated. TIA...

--j_a