Old 22-09-2004, 08:00 PM
Cereus-validus

You may as well ignore the nonsense Rinkytink says. It is obvious that he is
going out of his way to be contrary and obnoxious no matter what the facts
are. Size is relative and quantitative not qualitative. That may a major
concern when the dude is hung like a chihuahua but it isn't relative to what
defines a tree.

"Iris Cohen" wrote in message
By most definitions bonsai are not trees.

Why not? They meet all the criteria except size, and as I said before,

they
REPRESENT a full size tree. Are you going to suggest that a chihuahua is

not a
dog?
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40