Old 22-09-2004, 10:33 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in message
If you are interested, and would like to provide feedback, I have posted a
cursory first swag of what information we will be collecting about each
pond.

http://www.darofamily.com/jeff/links/gather.htm

This data will be provided along with photographs taken by a professional
photographer.

WOW, I thought I'd get a lot more feedback. NOBODY is interested?
BV.

Sorry BV. ( I wish I could remember the website that tried to do this
before. We even had the professional photographer come here (Tri-Cities,
WA) and take pictures during one of our pond tours. I drove him around. As
far as I know the website just didn't go. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~