Old 23-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Michi Henning

"Jon W" wrote in message
I emailed him through the web site and got a response almost immediately. He
supplies all over through the address;

http://www.PMDDStore.com

I'd still like to save on some of the shipping charges if possible by
locating a simillar supplier in the UK if one exists, but this is an option.
Many thanks.

Check your Yellow Pages for hydroponics suppliers. They typically
have everything you'd want, and you'll pay very little. (Something
like $4 for a kilo of potassium nitrate.)

Recently, I was look for monobasic potassium phosphate (KH2PO4),
which none of the hydroponics suppliers carried. I ended up getting
that from a laboratory/chemical supplier. It was expensive at around
$25 for 500g. But then, that amount of phosphate will probably last
me until I die. (And a single (150-200ml) bottle of Seachem phosphate
supplement costs about $12, so even at laboratory price, I still got a bargain
compared to the price at the LFS.

Cheers,

Michi.

--