Old 23-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Doug Kanter

The Onion (www.theonion.com) once ran a related story about Bill Nye the
Science Guy (tv personality) being killed or injured in a vinegar/baking
soda accident. :-)

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
. ..
One other use I've used for baking soda... is to poor it
into a clogged sink and follow it up with Vinegar.

Someone made a volcano for a science fair project
when I was in grade school by doing the same thing...
the volcano was a jar covered in paper mache to make
it look like a volcano, with an upside dunnel for the top,
again decorated to make it volcanic looking, and
removeable so as to be able to poor baking soda in,
and then a side hose was used with a funnel to poor
in vinegar to get the volcanic effects.

--
Jim Carlock
Post replies to the newsgroup.