Old 24-09-2004, 02:16 AM

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:18:25 -0600, Mark Herbert
wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/aliciainelp...e/wgrwoch5.htm

Pretty funny.

But seriously what is the downside to having a woodchuck under the
shed? That's where mine is. Other then eating my cantaloupes, and I
guess some of my tomatoes and cukes.

Actually, I should say woodchucks as it seems that he's got a girl
now. Will I be seeing little chucks next year? A chunk of chucks?

I don't mind all the rabbits and squirrels and chipmunks that are in
my yard. I don't really mind the woodchucks either, but I don't know
much about them. I do have some reservations about a herd of them.

I am surprised by how fast they are. Look like racehorses when they
head for the shed.

Swyck