Old 24-09-2004, 05:10 AM
Bill Stock

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Bill wrote Damn Squirrels, they're stealing all the creek stones from

around
my pond.

That's a new one!! I wonder what the heck they are doing with them?
This summer we watched a chipmunk steal napkins out of a napkin holder and

run
off with them. We figured he would have the coziest nest in Oregon this

winter.

We thought they might be using them for their nest, but we aren't sure. I
left a yellow shopvac bag on the porch last year and one squirrel thought it
made fine nest material. We assumed he was an Atlantic squirrel, what with
the bright yellow abode.

kathy :-)
algae primer