Old 24-09-2004, 04:35 PM
Luke Tulkas

"Jim Lewis" wrote in message
news:4153F1D0.31987.92C784@localhost...

I was wondering if someone can recommend an indoor bonsai tree

that could
be placed in a bathroom - I shower everyday, so there's steam every

morning,
and there is a small meshed window, that faces south.
So there's not much sunlight, and I might have to put in some

artificial
lighting. Ideally, it should have some red leaves/fruit -

So the poor guy asks a perfectly serious question, and everyone

makes
fun of
him.

Um . . . well, a bathroom isn't somewhere you go to for leisure
activities

Maybe you're confusing bathroom (bathtubs, showers, jacuzzies, etc.)

with
toilet (WC). ;-)

Nah. I don't confuse THAT easily. I don't want a tree in my
shower, either, and as for my bathtub . . .

My jacuzzi, if I had one, would be on the deck. THERE, I'd have
a tree -- or two.

You're lucky you live in Florida. People in colder climates have jacuzzies
indoors. Well, some have them in- _and_ out-doors but that's beside the
point. I wish I had a living bathroom like Druid. Imagine bathing among the
trees. Under the branches. Better yet, let's make that a pool. Or a lake.
With a waterfall instead of jacuzzi. With regular size trees on the shore.
Hm... but then bonsai would be somewhat obsolete. Anyway, until then, living
bathroom could ba a nice approximation. ;-)