Old 24-09-2004, 07:05 PM
William Hill

Dave Fouchey wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 20:48:15 -0400, "Ray"
wrote:

This is revenge for Governor Bush throwing the last election his brother's
way... grin

By "George" I think you have it Ray! G

Dave

Not funny guys: I lost 2 greenhouses during Francis-- only have 2
left.
This one (latest forecast) will hit between Vero & Sebastian--exactly
where I am. If you have any influence in these matters --- send it
elsewhere-- a nice sharp turn North would be great then see if it can
catch that other one that is racing North East. I suspect I will have
some really good deals on Oncidium family !!! Good luck to all of you
in the path of this thing, Bill