Old 24-09-2004, 10:34 PM
Nedra

But I Hate hot weather!! I love the cold - and with Snow, it's even better.
You all are safe in Southern Cal as far as I'm concerned

Nedra
"ClaudCar" wrote in message
SHHHHHH SD Joe - we don't want all them there northerners to come west ;-)
And UP in Ventura County it is "cooler" at night.

--
______________________
Claudia
"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
"ClaudCar" wrote:

Tell us more about this underwater camera. Who, what, where and most
importantly HOW? Random shots, x/hour, motion activated? And as

autumn
is
descending on So. Cal which means that overnight temps are going to be

down
to the 50's, how can I still hear my pond in my bedroom overnight???

You're kidding right? It's at least 80 degrees here. :-)

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Goldfish, a RES named Colombo and an Oscar.